Start your own currency.

This is one of the more inspiring things I have read in a very long time. His name is Zell Kravinsky.

I also just listened The Cranberries classic-"Zombie"- on a mix from a friend.
They don't call them classics for nothing. Any song with a "china cymbal" is "good" in my book.

The aforementioned instrument:



I have had two conversations recently where I referenced Thoreau's book "Walden." Neither had quite any idea what I was talking about. Is it not as wildly popular as I thought? Is it not the first choice for beach-reading-material (BRM) of vacationing professionals, young people and newlyweds? I just need to know so I don't make a fool of myself in the future.

This is a really awesome video from an artist whose music I hopefully listen to more in the future. Also, I have no "idea" what it is. Also, in this video Bjork looks like a really attractive 50's housewife in Willy Wonka's crazy dark tunnel. You know the one.

0 comments: