Three Colors Together

Happy 4th of July everybody. To celebrate I suggest you check out my good friends Psalters. Quite an interesting bunch and they have lots of information and ideas on their page. Also, Shane Claiborne and Chris Haw have written a book and are doing a multimedia tour for it. The book is called Jesus for President and they have some very interesting things to say, especially pertinent to what today is supposed to mean to Americans.


Also if you are not doing anything tonight my good friendsThe Read and The Seedy Seeds are playing a house show and there is also the Rock and Roll Carnival here in Northside. I'll be at both for a bit I think.


I like this a lot, it's from a book in the Bible called Ephesians:

He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.



Live free and love.

0 comments: